Last Updated January 11, 2022
Style: CocoCube Car Air Purifier (Galaxy Black)
|5.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
About this item
- [ CAR AIR PURIFIER HEPA + CARBON = CLEAN AIR MEANS BREATHING EASIER ] With a fan that exchanges 100% of the air in your car every 16-minutes and a HEPA filter that removes 99.9% of particulates in the air, you’ll no longer have to breathe in dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, or car exhaust toxins again.
- [ GET RID OF THOSE UNWANTED ODORS ] Whether you have a passenger that smokes, you’ve just released a giant fart, or you finished a meal from a fast food place, our activated carbon filter will remove any embarrassing or undesired smells. The CocoCube air purifier for car captures many of the 700+ toxic gases emitted from the tailpipe of the car in front of you.
- [ NO MORE OBNOXIOUS FAN NOISES ] There’s enough road noises, no need to add more with a car purifier. Ride in peace with our silent fan that makes less than 18 decibels. To put it in perspective, most air purifiers are 45-70 decibels!
- [ GET UP AND GO PORTABILITY ] Durable in strength and easy to handle with a magnetic docking station that’s easy to link up as an air purifier car or bathroom or kitchen. The CocoCube is meant to be picked up and moved wherever you need it, from your office desk to your car or even your home kitchen.
- [ SIMPLE DESIGN = EASE OF USE ] No complicated settings like other air cleaner car units. No on/off switch. Just plug it in and it works. The 6 foot USB-A (rectangular plug) power cord means you can plug it in anywhere.
- [ MADE IN USA ] – Finally. A high quality car air purifier that works straight out of the box (and keeps working for the long haul!)
Meet the CocoCube Car Air Purifier
Its 2x HEPA Filters are used in Nuclear Reactors and Hospital Operating Rooms. Each filter captures 99.97% of all particles (2 filters = 99.99%+) These filters sandwich a thick layer of activated carbon for adsorption of 700+ toxic vehicle exhaust gases.
Competitors use a thin dusting (less than 0.1 mm) of activated carbon for marketing purposes at minimal cost (Cheap bastards!).
We use a thick (12.80 mm) bed of specially formulated activated carbon that captures fumes and smells that other car air purifiers don’t. According to NASA, our filter is “nearly 100% efficient at capturing the spectrum of particles down to the very smallest airborne particles.”
Dangerous air goes in. Pure air comes out.
(Air still has to go through the filter first, so don’t ask people to sneeze into your mouth to test it!)
A 3-Part Filtration System with a High-End Maglev Fan
- Its 2xHEPA filters are used in nuclear reactors and hospital operating rooms
- Its 12.80 mm activated carbon bed filters down to the molecular level
- Its 80mm fan is designed for microcomputers to push air as silently as possible
- All 3D printed with high-temp thermoplastics and hand assembled in sunny Orlando, Florida
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier Captures 99.99% of All Particles, Including Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, Smoke, Pet Dander, Pollen, etc…
Many believe air quality can’t be controlled. You get what you get. Our response to that: Wrong!
With more and more cars on the road and pollution at an all-time-high, good quality air is hard to come by.
It doesn’t have to be.
Each of the CocoCube’s two HEPA filters capture over 99.97% of all particle sizes, including viruses, bacteria, pet dander, and pollen. (Combine both filters for a 99.99%+ filtration rate!)
These filters sandwich a thick (12.80 mm) layer of our specially formulated activated carbon for adsorption of 700+ toxic gases, including many vehicle exhaust gasses.
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier will filter 100% of a standard sedan’s interior air every 16-minutes.
(Even a giant SUV is 100% filtered every 23-minutes!)
Breathing clean has never been easier.
Easy to Use Car Air Purifier
You don’t need a WiFi network or instruction manual to get the CocoCube working.
Just plug it in to a standard rectangular USB-A outlet and it starts automatically.
It just works.
Can’t tell it’s working? That’s thanks to it’s silent fan that makes less than 18 decibels.
(To put it in perspective, most car air purifiers are 45-70 decibels!)
There’s enough road noises. Your car air purifier shouldn’t add more.
Energy Efficient Car Air Purifier
You shouldn’t have to worry that your car air purifier will drain your car battery.
The CocoCube’s ultra-efficient mag lev bearing fan uses only 0.75 Watts of power.
The USB ports in most cars shut off when you turn off the key.
But even if your power supply doesn’t automatically turn off when the engine is off, it would take over 55 days for the CocoCube to drain your battery. (Plus every time you turn your car back on, the battery recharges and that number resets.) You have enough to worry about. Don’t worry about having to unplug your car air purifier after every drive.
We’re sick of cheap, throw-away items.
You deserve products that last.
That’s why we 3D print and hand assemble the CocoCube Car Air Purifier right here in the US.
Because quality matters.
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier Goes Anywhere
Magnetic Docking Station
On the dash, on the floor… Put it wherever it’s convenient for you!
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier has a magnetic docking station that installs in 30-seconds and then let’s you remove the CocoCube instantly.
Hook and Loop Tape
The magnetic dock includes peel and stick “Hook and Loop” fabric already attached. This fabric sticks to some vehicle carpeting.
Or you can skip the dock and just place the CocoCube Car Air Purifier out of the way.
The magnetic docking station comes with pre-installed hook and loop sticky tape. We even include a swab to prep the area for installation.
One of the most popular areas is the rear window behind the passenger seats. The included 6 foot (1.8 meter) USB cable ensures you can still plug it in.
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier is easy to remove from its dock, so you can move it or take it with you whenever and wherever you want.
Most of our customers leave it plugged in to ensure automatic air filtration for every drive.
CocoCube Car Air Purifier Specifications
|Weight and Dimensions||130mm (5.1″) Cube without dock – Dock is 10mm (0.4″) thick – Weight with dock 884 grams (1.95 lbs)|
|Measured Airflow with Filter||12.78 CFM (21.72 m3/h) – Standard Sedan 100% filtered every 16-minutes, Large SUV 100% filtered every 23-minutes|
|Fan Specifications||80x80x25mm (3.1″x3.1″x1″), 5 Volt (Standard USB Voltage), 0.75 Watts, Maglev Bearing, Mean Time Between Failures > 150,000 h (greater than 17-years lifespan @ 24/7 usage)|
|Cost to Run Fan||0.87 per year (assuming 24/7 operation @ 0.13/kWh)|
|Noise Level||CocoCube Car Air Purifier is 17.7 dB(A) – (Whisper = 25 decibels) (Normal Conversation = 60 decibels) (Heavy Traffic = 80 decibels)|
|Input Plug Type||Male USB Type-A (Rectangular Shape), Included Cable Length 6 feet (1.8 meters), Can Be Extended to Maximum 16 feet (5 meters) with Additional Cables|
|Ozone Production||None (Ozone is dangerous to humans and pets. The CocoCube Car Air Purifier does not produce ozone and does not have parts capable of producing ozone.)|
|Packaging||Reusable Velvet Lined Box with Slide Off Top|
|Filters||HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon, HEPA Filter|
|Activated Carbon Type||12.80mm Potassium Impregnated Activated Carbon|
|Filter Style||Single-Piece Replaceable Cartridge (Change in less than 60-seconds with no tools)|
|Included Items||Reusable Velvet Lined Box, CocoCube Car Air Purifier, Detachable Magnetic Dock (with Hook and Loop Tape Already Installed), Filter Cartridge (Already Installed and Ready to Go), USB Cable, Instruction Card, Swab Prep Pad (for Installing Magnetic Dock)|
|Expected Lifespan||20 Years of Constant 24/7 Use (Of course, the filter cartridge is consumable and needs to be changed when it gets dirty)|
|Installation Instructions||Take Out of Box, Plug Into USB Outlet|
|Body Material||High-Temperature ASA Thermoplastic (3D Printed)|
The CocoCube Car Air Purifier is individually 3D Printed and hand-assembled in Florida.
We’re working to increase production capacity, but right now we only have a limited number of units available.
If the box at the top of this page is showing a delivery date, we are currently in-stock (and the CocoCube ships fast from Amazon warehouses).
Unfortunately, we can’t promise the CocoCube will be in-stock at all times. If you’re interested in getting one, we recommend grabbing one while they’re still available.
~Mike (Daddy Coconut)
~Cassie (Mommy Pineapple)
~Lilybeth (The Tiny Kiwi)
Style:CocoCube Car Air Purifier (Galaxy Black)
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches; 2.95 Pounds
- Item model number : CocoCube-Car-Air-Purifier
- Date First Available : November 28, 2021
- Manufacturer : Coconut Air
- ASIN : B09MR8X97T
- Country of Origin : USA
Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.